Country Arts WA has managed devolved funding on behalf of the State and Federal Governments since 1996. Every year we award up to half a million dollars to over 100 regional community arts projects or individuals across WA. Seven out of ten applications are funded on average, so you have a good chance of success.
Whether you are an experienced applicant or a newbie, we understand grant applications can be complicated and stressful. The Regional Arts Development team are just a phone call away to help you at every step of the process – before, during and after.
Be inspired – read about previously funded projects here.
- Regional Arts Legacy Grants – enables Western Australian regional communities or individuals to secure funding that will stimulate and support arts activity in all art forms in all nine regions of Western Australia for one to three years.
- Core Arts Fund – supports regional organisations with operational funding to coordinate diverse arts and cultural activities across the year
- Drug Aware YCulture Regional – helps young people aged 12 to 26 to actively create, plan, manage and deliver their own arts projects
- Share the Risk – a guarantee-against-loss fund encourages WA regional communities to present professional performing arts locally
- LOUDER – a contemporary music funding program encourages the development of original contemporary music
Federal Funding | Regional Arts Fund
Encourages creative and innovative arts and cultural activity in regional WA, participation in and access to cultural activities that contribute to the sustainable cultural, social and economic capacity and wellbeing of individuals and communities.
- Quick Response Grant – for individual artists and arts organisations to take advantage of small-scale arts development opportunities that present themselves at the last minute and require urgent funding
- Project Fund – for communities or individual artists to partner with arts and cultural leaders to create high quality arts activities that deliver long term benefits
- Cultural Worker Positions – to support arts and cultural organisations to deliver long-term impact and build regional arts capacity
- Partnership Fund – to partner professional arts organisations with regional, remote or very remote communities in innovative arts project