- Do you have an arts idea that has presented itself at the last minute and needs to be responded to quickly?
- Are you a regional Western Australian artist, arts-worker, not-for-profit organisation, community group or local government?
- Are you ineligible for other forms of financial assistance?
- Is there an opportunity to develop skills?
If you can answer YES to all these questions then you are eligible to apply to the Quick Response Grant fund.
OPEN YEAR ROUND
The Quick Response Grant provides support for individual artists and regional organisations to take advantage of small-scale arts development opportunities that come up at the last minute and could otherwise be limited by time constraints and lack of funding availability. Funding can cover any reasonable expense such as artists’ fees, conference registrations, materials and/or travel and accommodation costs. The program enables creative people to take advantage of an extraordinary opportunity that has presented itself at the last minute and needs to be responded to quickly.
Before you start your application contact a Regional Arts Development project officer to talk through your ideas. We can answer your questions and provide helpful feedback on draft applications before you submit your final application. It is essential to get in touch with us to talk about your project well before your application is due.
Regional freecall 1800 811 883 or 08 9200 6200 or email Regional Arts Development Assistant, Hannah Chambers at email@example.com
START YOUR APPLICATION ONLINE HERE
- Individual – up to $1,500
This program provides support for professional development opportunities for individual artists and arts workers in regional Western Australia.
- Community – up to $3,000
This program provides support for small-scale arts development initiatives for organisations in regional Western Australia.
Applications may be lodged at any time throughout the year (subject to availability of funding), with applicants notified of an outcome within 10 working days. For best chances of success remember to contact the Regional Arts Development team and submit a draft for feedback.
All successful projects submitted via Smarty Grants, must complete an acquittal form online at cawa.smartygrants.com.au
Quick Response Grant results
- 2013 Successful Quick Response Grant applications
- 2014 Successful Quick Response Grant applications
- 2015 Successful Quick Response Grant applications
The Regional Arts Fund is an Australian Government initiative supporting the arts in regional, remote and very remote/isolated Australia.