RAF Quick Response Grant: National Youth Arts Summit Travel Subsidy
The Regional Arts Fund (RAF) Quick Response Grant assists regional artists, arts organisations and communities to take up professional or skills development or small project opportunities that would otherwise be limited by the timing of other funding programs.
The Regional Arts Fund is an Australian Government initiative supporting the arts in regional and remote Australia.
A special funding round is now available with the express purpose of assisting young regional artists and arts workers to attend the National Youth Arts Summit: Make Space. By subsidising the cost of travel and accommodation we aim to increase professional development opportunities for young regional and remote artists and arts workers under the age of 30.
Funding is specifically to support attendance at the National Youth Arts Summit in Adelaide. Information on the Summit can be found here: www.carclew.com.au/Program/NYAS
The travel grant will be up to $2,000 to be allocated towards the cost of attendance. The total pool of funds is limited, the selection process is outlined in the guidelines below.
Applications for the travel subsidy are due: 9am, Tuesday 27 August
Sounds like something you’d like to apply for? Send our Project Officer Fleur Hardy an email email@example.com or call her on 08 9200 6207 to access the application form.
How to apply
1. Read the guidelines below.
2. Contact Fleur, the Country Arts WA Project Officer, via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call her on 1800 811 883 (regional freecall) or 08 9200 6207 to access the application form. If the Country Arts WA office is not currently open (eg. after hours, or on a weekend) you may begin the application online immediately using the SmartyGrants link below, but please contact Country Arts WA as soon as possible.
3. After a quick chat or email conversation, if you are eligible, Fleur will send through the link to begin your application.
Links and downloads
- NYAS Travel Subsidy Guidelines (please do not use the standard Quick Response Grant guidelines for NYAS Travel Subsidy applications)
- Logos and acknowledgements
- Example budget template
For further information and to start your application, please contact a Country Arts WA Project Officer on regional freecall 1800 811 883 or 08 9200 6200.
The Quick Response Grant is a stream of the Regional Arts Fund, an Australian Government initiative supporting the arts in regional and remote Australia. The Australian Government’s Regional Arts Fund is provided through Regional Arts Australia.