Share the Risk
The Share the Risk fund is a guarantee-against-loss program designed to assist remote and regional communities cover losses associated with unexpected events, such as bad weather, a change in farming schedules, or an unforeseen community occurrence.
Share the Risk can be used in conjunction with other initiatives, such as Lotterywest Shows on the Go. In this instance it is possible to apply for up to half of the performance fee cost.
Before beginning your application, please contact a Country Arts WA Project Officer to discuss your application. The officer will be able to answer your questions and provide helpful feedback on draft applications, provided they are contacted well before the application’s due date.
Please ensure you have submitted your application six weeks before your event start date.
How to apply
- 1. Read the Share the Risk guidelines
- 2. Contact Country Arts WA Project Officer Gemma Robins at 1800 811 883 (regional freecall) or 9200 6200, or via email at email@example.com to discuss your project
- 3. Start your application online through SmartyGrants
Links and downloads
- Logos & acknowledgements
- Application Budget
- Application Budget (Lotterywest Shows on the Go)
- Acquittal Budget
- Acquittal Budget (Lotterywest Shows on the Go)
About the Investment Panel
This funding program is peer-assessed by an external panel. The Investment Panel is made up of members from across the state and provides diverse coverage of Western Australian arts. You can see the full list of assessors here.
Share the Risk is supported by Lotterywest.