Call Out | The National Experimental Arts Forum
The National Experimental Arts Forum* 2015 is calling for proposals involving experimentation in art in any context, through any means. They seek suggestions for panels, papers, experiments, workshops, work, formats, speakers, spaces, climates and economies from local, national and international participants.
Realising a diverse, novel and flexible program during the two-day forum and associated events in October 2015 will be shaped by your responses.
Topics and themes may/not include:
- Bodies and Experiments
- Margins and Transgressions
- Other Experiments
- Funding and Ethics
- Ethics of The Unknown
- Cycles of Experimentation
- Institutional Prisms & Paradigms
- Radicalism/Health & Safety
- Experimental Art and Age Diversity
- Experimental Art and Cultural Diversity
- Experimental Art and Equality
- Art and Activism
- 27th April: Submissions open
- 14 June: Submissions closing date (extended)
- 26th June: Notifications of acceptance
- 5th & 6th October: National Experimental Arts Forum 2015
Find out more: http://neaf2015.org/
*SymbioticA presents the second National Experimental Arts Forum, on behalf of the Australia Council for the Arts to bring together experimental artists, producers and others experimenting with the arts. The focus is Australia but they welcome the world to discuss current experiments, ways to support the needs of artists and organisations in the field and possible futures for experimental arts in Australia.