Free Catalyst Funding Workshop
If you’re in or around Perth and you’re thinking of applying for the Catalyst Community Arts Fund, CANWA is holding a free workshop on Tuesday 24 February.
The first workshop is a Catalyst information session and the second will be to workshop your project.
Participants are welcome to attend one or both.
If you’re applying for the first time, or you just need a refresher, come along to hear how to formulate your idea; understand the process and get advice on how to write your application and budget and get tips on what the selection panel will be looking for.
Details on the workshops
- King Street Arts Centre (Large Meeting Room), Level 1, 357 – 365 Murray Street Perth.
- First Session: 9.30am-11.30am
- Second Session: 12pm- 1.30pm
- Light lunch and refreshments will be provided
- RSVP Monday 16 February to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note a maximum of 2 representatives from each organisation may attend
All those who attend the workshops will receive a complimentary copy of the latest Bulletin magazine. The Bulletin showcases some of the best and most successful projects funded by Catalyst.
Find out more on CANWA’s website.