Grants | Heywire Regional Youth Summit
The Foundation for Rural and Regional Renewal (FRRR) and Heywire are collaborating to help communities put into action the great ideas generated at the 2015 Heywire Regional Youth Summit.
FRRR is providing $100,000 nationally to assist rural, regional and remote Australian communities ‘adopt’ and pilot one of the Heywire project ideas. Not-for-profit community organisations can apply for seed funding of up to $10,000 in order to make a Heywire idea a reality.
Funds are available for communities to implement or pilot one of the eight 2015 Heywire Regional Summit Ideas:
1. The Race – Multiculturalism & Diversity
2. Ag Gap – Pathways to Agriculture
3. Don’t Need Drinks to Dance – Alcohol
4. Gen Aware – Healthy Relationships
5. Raise Your Cards – Mental Health
6. Break the Chain – Healthy Lifestyles
7. Hands Up! – Education
8. Boots for Change – Family Farms
Applications close Friday 12 June 2015.