Become a Member
Our members are a network of individuals and organisations who share a passion and interest in arts and culture throughout Western Australia. As the peak body for regional arts in Western Australia, when you become a Country Arts WA member, you’re helping support and develop the arts in regional communities.
- Regional Community Organisations – Not-for-profit regional arts or non-arts community groups.
- Regional Community Presenters – Not-for-profit regional performing arts presenters.
- Professional Performing Arts Producers – Companies producing touring performance works.
- Regional Performing Arts Venues – Professionally managed regional performing arts venues.
- Subscribers – Organisations falling outside the membership criteria, including local government authorities and commercial businesses. Subscribers receive all the benefits of membership but are unable to vote or stand for election.
Please note, in accordance with the Associations Incorporation Act 1987 (Section 27) your membership details will be added to the members register, which is available for inspection by any Country Arts WA member upon request. Your name and region may appear in other Country Arts WA publications including, but not limited to, the annual report. If you do not want your name appearing in Country Arts WA publications, please contact us on regional freecall 1800 811 883 or 08 9200 6200.