Country Arts WA members are a network of individuals and organisations who share a passion and interest in arts and culture throughout Western Australia.
As a lead organisation in Western Australian arts, when you become a member with Country Arts WA you will connect with other members, as well as like-minded people who are engaged in the arts or have a personal interest in regional arts activity. This membership also provides you or your organisation a public presence on the Country Arts WA website.
Country Arts WA is the peak body for regional arts in Western Australia. Our members are a network of individuals and organisations who share similar values and interests. When you become a member of Country Arts WA, you are helping support the arts in regional Western Australian communities – whilst also receiving a vast range of added benefits.
- Regional Community Organisations – Not-for-profit regional arts or non-arts community groups.
- Regional Community Presenters – Not-for-profit regional performing arts presenters.
- Professional Performing Arts Producers – Companies producing performance works for touring.
- Regional Performing Arts Venues – Professionally managed regional performing arts venues.
- Subscribers – Organisations falling outside the membership criteria, including local government authorities and commercial businesses. Subscribers receive all the benefits of membership but are unable to vote or stand for election
- Exclusive webpage for organisations, artists, or individuals to showcase (their) art, skills, and/or services.
- Promote your events on the Country Arts WA ‘What’s On’ page.
- Invitations to members’ regional networking events and Country Arts WA VIP events.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Bimonthly subscription to our members only enews.
- Membership ID card offering discounts with associated partners.
- Country Arts WA printed publications.
- Eligibility to nominate for election on the Board of Management.
- Voting rights at the Country Arts WA AGM.
Discounts from our partners and sponsors
- $100 discount on Shows on the Go presenter fee.
- Generous discount to all Country Arts WA and Regional Arts Australia Artlands conference events.
- Nationwide discount on all Hertz rental vehicles.
- Corporate discount rates and free WiFi at the Seasons of Perth Hotel.
- 10% discount at Jacksons Drawing Supplies.
- Concession rate ticket prices to Black Swan State Theatre Company.
- Concession rate ticket prices to Luna Palace Cinemas.
- Discounted AOG Design (graphic designer services): 25% off artwork/design services on initial invoice. 10% off artwork/design services for subsequent invoices. Twelve months free website hosting for new websites.
Terms and conditions
The Country Arts WA constitution requires that all members agree to support the objectives of the Association
- To provide arts activities directly to regional areas.
- To provide advice and assistance to regional arts organisations and individuals.
- To provide a comprehensive communications network.
- To promote the development of the arts in all sectors of regional Western Australia.
- To advocate the importance of the arts in regional Western Australia.
In accordance with the Associations Incorporation Act 1987 (Section 27) your membership details will be added to the members register, which is available for inspection by any Country Arts WA member upon request. Your name and region may appear in other Country Arts WA publications including, but not limited to, the annual report. If you do not want your name appearing in Country Arts WA publications please contact Ilona McGuire, Operations Assistant, on regional freecall 1800 811 883, or 08 9200 6200. Profiles on the website will only be featured if content and images provided are deemed suitable for use by Country Arts WA.