Annual Event Fund | Closed
The Annual Event Fund is designed to assist regional, remote and very remote organisations to run a high quality annual arts event that raises the profile of regional artists, develops audiences and broadens community engagement and encourages sustainable economic, social and cultural development.
This fund is only open to regional and remote Western Australian Local Governments, organisations or groups with a demonstrated track record of applying to Country Arts WA for funding or support of an annual event. This is demonstrated by successful applicants who have previously been funded by:
- the Regional Arts Fund Project Fund in the period 2012-2016
- the Core Arts Fund in the period 2014-2016
This funding will support an event or project that is separately branded and already has a demonstrated impact in the community. This could include an annual festival, showcase or exhibition. Funding can cover artist, arts worker and cultural adviser fees, travel, accommodation, materials, venue, equipment hire and insurance. Activity in all art forms including visual arts, theatre, dance, creative writing, music, multi-media and cultural projects including recording and preservation of language & stories are eligible.
Is this the right grant for you?
- Does your organisation run a separately branded annual event or project?
- Are you a regional Western Australian Local Government, not-for-profit organisation, or community group?
- Will your project develop audiences and broaden community engagement in the arts?
- Will your project encourage and support sustainable economic, social and cultural development in regional communities?
- Will your project increase employment opportunities for, and raise of the profile of, regional artists and/or communities
- Applicants can apply for triennial funding of $25,000 per year for their Annual Event ($75,000 total)
Acquittals must be completed via SmartyGrants. Please note that hardcopy acquittals are no longer accepted.
Closes Friday 17 March at 5pm.
If you would like to receive further information or wish to receive assistance in the application process, please contact a Country Arts WA project officer on regional freecall 1800 811 883, or 08 9200 6200.
The Annual Event Fund is supported by Regional Arts Fund, an Australian Government initiative supporting the arts in regional and remote Australia. The Australian Government’s Regional Arts Fund is provided through Regional Arts Australia.