Drug Aware YCulture Regional
Drug Aware YCulture Regional offers young people aged 12-26 up to $4,000 to fund community arts projects in regional WA across all art forms.
Applicants living north of the 26th parallel (above Shark Bay) or in very remote WA can apply for up to $6,000.
This grant is available throughout the year to support skills development for young people, including but not limited to workshops and masterclasses across any artform – encompassing music, all forms of visual art, costume design, scriptwriting, textiles, street art, theatre performance, film, dance, photography, new media and animation.
The funds can cover project costs including artist fees, artist travel and accommodation, materials, promotional costs, documentation including photography and videography, equipment hire and venue hire.
Drug Aware YCulture Regional projects are driven entirely by young people under the auspices of a local organisation such as a Shire, a community group or an arts organisation. The young applicants write the application, put together a budget, coordinate artists, manage logistics and submit the acquittal.
- Applications are due six weeks before a project begins
- Applicants are notified with a result within 10 days of submitting an application
- Project Journals (acquittals) are due four weeks after a project’s completion
How to apply
- 1. Read the Drug Aware YCulture Regional Guidelines
- 2. Contact Country Arts WA Investment Officer Fleur Hardy at 1800 811 883 (regional freecall) or 9200 6200, or via email at email@example.com to discuss your idea
- 3. Start your application online
Links and downloads
Previously funded projects
Drug Aware YCulture Regional is funded by Healthway to promote the Drug Aware message.