Project Fund | Open
The Project Fund is designed to benefit regional and remote artists, arts workers, audiences and communities by supporting and promoting participation in, and access to, art and culture.
Funding can cover artist, arts worker and cultural adviser fees, travel, accommodation, materials, venue, equipment hire and insurance. Activity in all art forms including visual arts, theatre, dance, creative writing, music, multi-media and cultural projects including recording and preservation of language & stories are eligible.
Is this grant right for you?
- Do you have a great arts idea?
- Are you a regional Western Australian artist, not-for-profit organisation, community group, or local government?
- Will your project develop audiences and broaden community engagement in the arts?
- Will your project encourage and support sustainable economic, social and cultural development in regional communities?
- Will your project increase employment opportunities for, and raise of the profile of, regional artists and/or communities?
The Project Fund offers two funding categories:
- Individual – Up to $15,000. This is available to individual artists or arts workers from regional and remote Western Australia.
- Community – Up to $30,000. This is available to not-for-profit organisations or local governments from regional and remote Western Australia.
Applications close midnight 16 March 2018*.
*Please note that the Country Arts WA office closes at 5pm, and project officers will not be contactable outside office hours on 16 March.
Previously Funded Projects and Feedback:
- Grant Recipients and Overall Panel Feedback August 2017
- Grant Recipients and Overall Panel Feedback March 2017
- Grant Recipients and Overall Panel Feedback October 2016
- Grant Recipients and Overall Panel Feedback August 2016
If you would like to receive further information or wish to receive assistance in the application process, please contact Country Arts WA Network Officer Hayley Dart on email@example.com, on regional freecall 1800 811 883, or (08) 9200 6200.
The Project Fund is supported by Regional Arts Fund, an Australian Government initiative supporting the arts in regional and remote Australia. The Australian Government’s Regional Arts Fund is provided through Regional Arts Australia.