Project Fund | Open
The Project Fund is designed to benefit regional and remote artists, arts workers, audiences and communities by supporting and promoting participation in, and access to, art and culture.
This program will assist regional, remote and very remote communities and individuals to create high quality arts projects that develop partnerships and networks, broaden community engagement and increase employment and professional development opportunities for regional and remote artists.
This fund is only open to applicants from regional and remote Western Australia for one-off grants.
This fund is only open to applicants from regional and remote Western Australia.
Funding can cover artist, arts worker and cultural adviser fees, travel, accommodation, materials, venue, equipment hire and insurance.
Activity in all art forms including visual arts, theatre, dance, creative writing, music, multi-media and cultural projects including recording and preservation of language & stories are eligible.
Is this the right grant for you?
- Do you have a great arts idea?
- Are you a regional Western Australian artist, not-for-profit organisation, community group, or local government?
- Will your project develop audiences and broaden community engagement in the arts?
- Will your project encourage and support sustainable economic, social and cultural development in regional communities?
- Will your project increase employment opportunities for, and raise of the profile of, regional artists and/or communities?
The Project Fund offers two funding categories:
- Individual – Up to $15,000. This is available to individual artists or arts workers from regional and remote Western Australia.
- Community – Up to $30,000. This is available to not-for-profit organisations or local governments from regional and remote Western Australia.
- Download the Project Fund Guidelines here
- Download the Project Fund Application Guide here
- Download the Budget Template here
Previously Funded Projects and Overall Panel Feedback:
- Grant Recipients and Overall Panel Feedback October 2016
- Grant Recipients and Overall Panel Feedback August 2016
- Grant Recipients and Overall Panel Feedback March 2016
- Grant Recipients and Overall Panel Feedback August 2015
- Grant Recipients and Overall Panel Feedback March 2015
Acquittals must be completed via SmartyGrants. Please note that hardcopy acquittals are no longer accepted.
Closes Friday 17 March at 5pm.
If you would like to receive further information or wish to receive assistance in the application process, please contact a Country Arts WA project officer on regional freecall 1800 811 883, or 08 9200 6200.
The Project Fund is supported by Regional Arts Fund, an Australian Government initiative supporting the arts in regional and remote Australia.