Quick Response Grant
Quick Response Grants assist regional artists, arts organisations and communities to take up professional or skills development or small project opportunities that would otherwise be limited by the constraints of other funding programs.
This fund is only open to applicants from regional and remote Western Australia.
Funding is available throughout the year and can cover any reasonable expenses, such as artists’ fees, conference registrations, materials, and/or travel and accommodation costs.
Is this the right grant for you?
- Has an arts opportunity presented itself at the last minute and needs to be responded to swiftly?
- Are you are a regional Western Australian artist, arts-worker, not-for-profit organisation, community group, or local government?
- Are you ineligible for other forms of financial assistance?
- Will your project encourage and support sustainable economic, social and cultural development?
- Will your project increase employment and professional development opportunities for regional and remote artists, and/or raise the profile of regional and remote artists?
The Quick Response Grant offers two funding categories:
- Individual – up to $2,000. This funding provides support for individual artists and arts workers in regional Western Australia.
- Community – up to $4,000. This funding provides support for small-scale arts development initiatives for organisations in regional Western Australia.
Before you start your application you must contact a project officer to discuss your idea. The officer will be able to answer your questions and provide helpful feedback on draft applications.
Acquittals must be completed via SmartyGrants. Please note that hardcopy acquittals are no longer accepted.
If you would like to receive further information or wish to receive assistance in the application process, please contact a Country Arts WA project officer on regional freecall 1800 811 883, or 08 9200 6200.
The Quick Response Grant is supported by Regional Arts Fund, an Australian Government initiative supporting the arts in regional and remote Australia. The Australian Government’s Regional Arts Fund is provided through Regional Arts Australia.