2018 Shows on the Go Touring Menu | Submissions Closed
Tour your show across regional WA
Country Arts WA is on the hunt for professional, self-contained shows to tour to regional and remote Western Australia in 2018 as part of the Shows on the Go program.
Shows on the Go provides a unique experience for high-quality, self-contained shows to tour across regional Western Australia over a four to eight week period. Visiting a range of towns all over the state – from larger regional cities to small remote towns – Shows on the Go can travel anywhere!
Country Arts WA manages all parts of the tour including coordinating the presenters, planning the itinerary and marketing your show, so you can focus on what you do best – the performance!
How to enter
- Check you can meet ALL the criteria to ensure you are eligible
Download the Criteria here
- Read the Producer Guide to assist with your submission
Download the Producer Guide here
- Create your Producer profile and list your show through the National Touring Selector
Register for National Touring Selector here
- Submit your show to the ‘Shows on the Go 2018’ market and pay the $66 (inc. GST) fee through National Touring Selector
by 9am Monday 1 May
- Update your production profile with any feedback provided by Country Arts WA
Update by 5pm Wednesday 10 May
Feedback will provided by Wednesday 3 May
If you haven’t already spoken to a Country Arts WA staff member about the suitability of your show, please contact one of our Touring Officers on 9200 6200 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
How does the process work?
- Producers submit shows
by 1 May 2017
- Panel of regional WA presenters selects shortlist (max 5 shows per genre)
Early June 2017
- Touring Menu of shortlisted shows released
Mid June 2017
- Regional WA communities vote for their favourite shows from the Touring Menu
June – July 2017
- The top-voted shows are invited to tour through Shows on the Go for 2018
For a more detailed look at the process and key dates, please download the Criteria and Conditions of Entry.
About Shows on the Go
Managed by Country Arts WA, Shows on the Go provides small communities in regional Western Australia with access to high-quality performing arts experiences. For some towns, these tours may be the only performances to visit their community for the year.
Using a community-driven touring model, the regional communities vote for the productions from the Shows on the Go Touring Menu they would most like to see performed in their town.