Funding Resources

Country Arts WA

Funding Resources

Country Arts WA has been managing devolved funding on behalf of the State and Federal Governments since 1996 and has a wealth of knowledge and experience for both regional communities and arts practitioners alike.

If you’re looking to apply for one of Country Arts WA’s funding programs, head over to the funding page to see a full list of available grants and programs.

Frequently Asked Questions

What do you mean when you say funding for artists or organisations in “regional WA”?

Regional WA is made up of the 9 regions outside Perth; Kimberley, Pilbara, Gascoyne, Midwest, Goldfields-Esperance, Wheatbelt, Peel, South West and Great Southern.

You can consult the Australian Government Department of Health Modified Monash Model to see which areas of WA are considered regional or remote, although some programs and grants may use different definitions of “regional impact”.

I’d like to apply for one of your grants, what should I do?

You can find all of our funding programs here. Before making a funding application please ensure that you have read the guidelines for the grant and spoken with a member of the team at Country Arts WA. You can call us on 9200 6200 or 1800 811 883 regional freecall. You can also email

Where can I go for advice on writing grant applications?

We hosted a webinar to provide grant writing advice which you can see the archive of here. You can also find a 7-step guide on submitting your application to Country Arts WA here.

The Project Fund page also has links to general advice to applicants from all previous rounds.

If you have any arts funding application questions you are also welcome to call us on 9200 6200 or 1800 811 883 (regional freecall) or email us at

Where can I find the right logos and acknowledgements to use for my funded project?

Logos and acknowledgements for each funding program can be found on the web page for that specific funding program – you can find all of the funding pages here.

If you’re just looking for the Country Arts WA logo click here.

If you need high resolution logos for any particular purpose please contact us via

Where else can I look for funding/support for my regional arts organisation/project?

For a list of other state and federal grant providers, or organisations who can provide other support  for regional artists and artsworkers see our Support Links.

What is considered "in-kind support"?

In-kind support/contributions are when an individual, organisation or group support your project by providing something you require for your project at no cost (e.g. venue hire, volunteer hours, donations of materials).

This has a value or cost that can be shown in the sections marked for “in-kind” on your budget.

I have a question that hasn’t been answered on this page, what do I do?

Check out our General FAQs, Presenting Resources, Governance Resources and Publications and Research pages for more info.

If you cannot find what you are looking for, you can send us an email at

Close Search